Canadian International Education Service Centre (CIESC)
was established in 2001 in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
As the largest licensed Chinese immigration consulting and education recruitment agency in Manitoba, CIESC has been officially authorized by many Manitoba universities, colleges, and school divisions to recruit international students.
In 2005, CIESC started the first-ever international student cohort program in the history of Manitoba’s Institute of Higher Learning, with then Winnipeg Technical College (WTC) – now Manitoba Institute of Trades & Technology (MITT). Since then CIESC has also had many international student cohort programs consecutively with Assiniboine Community College, University College of the North, Louis Riel School Division, and Robertson College for 14 years.
CIESC is also the largest Chinese immigration consulting firm that has brought into Manitoba hundreds of Chinese business investors, many of whom have successfully settled down in Manitoba and started their businesses. In the coming years, we will continuously improve and work much harder to promote Manitoba, to bring in more Chinese business investors to Manitoba, and to make greater contributions to local economy by creating more jobs and generating more business activities.
We welcome more local business professionals and educational institutions to join us to grow Manitoba stronger.
The cohort programs CIESC has run over the last 14 years include:
- 2005 – 2014, Culinary Arts, with Winnipeg Technical College, now MITT, one or two intakes per year
- 2010 – 2014, Hotel and Hospitality Service, with Winnipeg Technical College, now MITT, one intake per year
- 2014, Culinary Arts, with University College of the North (UCN) in Winnipeg
- 2014 – 2018, Culinary Arts, with Assiniboine Community College (ACC) in Winnipeg at Red River College campus, one intake per year
- 2014 – 2018, Baking Foundation, with Assiniboine Community College (ACC) in Winnipeg at Red River College campus, one intake per year
- 2014 – 2017, Hotel and Hospitality Service, with Assiniboine Community College (ACC) and Canad Inn in Winnipeg , one intake per year
- 2016 -2018, Accounting and Finance, with Assiniboine Community College (ACC) in Winnipeg, one intake per year
- 2017 – 2019, Hotel and Hospitality Service (Line Cook), with Louis Riel School Division Arts and Technology Centre, one or two intakes per year
- 2018 – 2019, Logistics and Supply Chain, with Robertson College in Winnipeg, one or two intakes per year
We are the pioneer and the only recruitment agency in Manitoba and Canada that has successfully run such a large scale of cohorts programs for so many years with so many public institutions.
CIESC Professional Services
We have licensed immigration consultants and recruiting students for the following educational institutions in Manitoba.
- University of Manitoba
- University of Winnipeg
- Red River College
- Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology
- Assiniboine Community College
- Pembina Trails School Division
- Louis Riel School Division
- St James-Assiniboia School Division
- River East Transcona School Division
- St. John’s-Ravenscourt School
- Mennonite Brethren Collegiate Institute
CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION SERVICE CENTER
Certified Canadian Immigration Consultants
Manitoba Business PNP
Manitoba Skilled Workers PNP
International Students PNP
Studying in Canada
Study Permit Extensions
Post-Graduation Work Permit
Change of Status
Common-Law Union & Marriages
Start-Up Visa Immigration
International Students Immigration
Manitoba Business Investors Immigration
Manitoba Skilled Workers Immigration
Family Sponsorship Immigration
Temporary Skilled Workers Recruitment
Live-in Caregivers Program
Immigration Settlement Services
China-Canada Investment Connections
International Educational Exchange Programs
Two-Way Trade Missions
International Trade Shows
Notary Public / Commissioner for Oaths Services
Canadian Citizenship Applications
Immigration Case Appeals
Canadian International Education Service Center [CIESC]
102 – 1483 Pembina Hwy
CANADA R3T 2C6